differences in the right column.
Below the table:
· Identify and describe three real situations from your environment or experience (that is, one MO and two Sds or vice versa).
· Analyze and evaluate the similarities and differences between motivating operations and discriminative stimuli using support from scholarly sources.
· Identify and describe relevant antecedent variables from real-life situations.
· Explain and provide examples of how the identified antecedent variables operate as either a motivating operation or a discriminative stimulus.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: 1–2 scholarly or professional resources. Resources should include the course text and a combination of seminal works.
· Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages of content, in addition to the title page and references page.
Discussion Posts Protocols
- Your main response should be a minimum of one short paragraph and a maximum of two paragraphs (min 100 words; max 200 words).
- Address the questions as much as possible. Do not let the discussions stray to unrelated topics.
- All post require supportive information from the text or other peer-reviewed sources that support your postings. Put any quotes in quotation marks, or better yet paraphrase, and always include reference from which the information or quotation was obtained, both within the text of your answer AND the correctly APA formatted reference at the bottom of the post. Wikipedia is never an appropriate resource.
- Bring in related personal prior knowledge (work experience and/or prior personal experience.) as examples in the response
- Use proper netiquette (proper language, typing, respect, etc.)
- Use proper APA format