For this discussion, create and post a response that addresses each of the questions below. Your response should be two to three paragraphs in length.
- What academic skills do you feel are already strengths for you?
- As you take the next step in your education and commit to a deeper study of subject material, what academic skills do you anticipate spending additional time developing?
Using the resources
- Which Capella resources can you utilize to support that development?
- Knowing that the resources will be valuable to you throughout your program, how will you make time outside of your coursework to revisit and use them?
- How might your mindset play a role in your learning and growth?
For this discussion, reflect on the following questions, and then post a response. Your post should be two to three total paragraphs and address all of the questions.
- What time management strategies have worked well for you in the past?
- What is different in your life now than when you were previously in school? Do you have new obligations or priorities? How will you factor those differences into your time management plan?
- Now that you know more about how much time you may spend on your coursework, what do you need to consider for your time management plan that you hadn’t considered before?
- How might other people in your life help support your time management plan?