Determine ways that broadbanding or two-tier wage plans could benefit your current (or future) place of employment. Provide specific examples to support your response undermine employee motivation. Support your position
- Evaluate how well the company you researched leverages its discretionary benefits to both attract and keep employees.
- Assume the company you researched must drop 25% of the discretionary benefits it currently offers. Determine which benefits it should drop. Provide your rationale
- From the case study in Chapter 10, determine the advantages and disadvantages of implementing the health savings account (HSA) option and recommend at least one alternative to offering the HAS option.
- Recommend what Susan should do. Provide the rationale behind your recommendation
- Argue for or against the argument that employee benefits are seen by employees as an entitlement for their membership in companies. Support your position.
- Analyze the components of designing and planning a benefits program to predict what additional issues will need to come into consideration over the next 10 to 20 years. Provide your rationale
- Assuming that the firm should offer benefits to part-time workers, recommend which benefits should be offered. Provide your rationale.