In this assignment, you will explore how ethical behaviors can impact mandatory minimum prison sentencing standards.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you – NO LONGER THAN 5 PAGES:
1. Propose two (2) ethical concerns that management may need to address related to mandatory minimum sentencing. Provide a rationale for your response.
2. Analyze the overall manner in which organizational structure impacts organizational ethics. Select one (1) public agency or one (1) non-profit organization in which the ethical concerns related to mandatory minimum sentencing may not be considered unethical. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Use the Inventory of Public Management Skills Management, located on pages 11 to 12 of the textbook, to construct a self-evaluation. Assess your level of development in each of the skills. Discuss two to three (2-3) activities that would affect your ability as a leader to address the ethical concerns discussed in Question 1.
4. Based on the response in Question 3, discuss two to three (2-3) strategies you will implement to become an effective public administrator.
5. Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.