Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
about 3 peer reviewed references
· APA citations and annotations for three (3) sources you deem relevant to your problem statement (thesis).
For each source:
· Cite the source in proper APA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author as in an APA References page.
· Follow with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approximately 3–5 sentences). You may quote from the source, but do not copy and paste from the abstract.
· In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the source’s relevance and significance to your research.
· Use an academic tone and style.
· It is a requirement that you include a copy of your working thesis statement at the top of your assignment.