In the Apology, we meet a philosopher who isn’t afraid of any of the things which most human beings fear: being hated, being accused of serious crimes, being threatened with punishment, and being put to death. Explain why Socrates is fearless in the face
1. Before placing bid please make sure you are familiar and have the Plato, Five Dialogues: Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Meno, Phaedo. Translated by G.M.A. Grube, Revised by John M. Cooper. Second Edition. (Hackett, 2010). This book should be the only thing use to write this paper. Do not go outside of the Apology.
2.Explain fully and clearly why Socrates is fearless in the face of each of these things (Check Topic)
3. This paper should be an interpretive paper. In other words avoid evaluating Socrates reasons and focus on laying his position.
4. No padding
5. Make use of paraphrasing skills. Avoid too much use of quotation. Use the Stephanus Numbers to cite. Again there should be a lot of in text citation cause since paraphrasing must dominate in the paper.
6.Divide the points into Section. Do not use the notion of time sentences for the first paragraph. The first paragraph should be straight forward.
7. Put in as much details as possible and stick only to the Apology.
8. Work cited should be place at the end of each sections.