Assignment Help On- Problem Management In Psychology
- How would counselors work with a client within an interdisciplinary treatment team?
- How can counselors help a client to identify blind spots while continuing to provide empathy and support for the client?
- How can a counselor act as a consultant when a practicing counselor asks for help to strengthen their challenging skills with clients
- How can counselors challenge a client without getting into a power struggle with a client, or provoking client defensiveness?
- How can counselors help a client to identify unused resources and strength
- For this part of the assignment, you may write in the first person. Reflect on your level of assertiveness. Do you feel you are assertive enough to challenge clients comfortably or do you feel you are too passive or aggressive? What might keep you from challenging a client?
Egan Egan,G. (2014). The skilled helper: A problem-management and opportunity-development approach to helping (10th ed.). Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole, Cengage Learning.