Assignment Help-The Global Societal Problem, Argument, and Solution
Describe background information on how that problem developed or came into existence.
· Show why this is a societal problem.
· Provide perspectives from multiple disciplines or populations so that you fully represent what different parts of society have to say about this issue.
· Identify the strengths and weaknesses of these sources, pointing out limitations of current research and attempting to indicate areas for future research. (You may even use visual representations such as graphs or charts to explain statistics from sources.)
· Evaluate the ethical outcomes that result from your solution.
· Provide at least one positive ethical outcome as well as at least one negative ethical outcome that could result from your solution.
· Explain at least two ethical issues related to each of those outcomes. (It is important to consider all of society.)
· Develop a conclusion for the last paragraphs of the essay, starting with rephrasing your thesis statement and then presenting the major points of the topic and how they support your argument.
The Global Societal Problem, Argument, and Solution