Best Essay Writing Services: Education to an individual on the risk of skin cancer related to increased exposure to UVA/UVB rays?
- Discuss any teratogenic effect of this individual not taking a folic acid supplement. Explain what effect may occur on the developing fetus, identifying specific risks noted in this case.
- Explain why the primary care provider included a maternal serum marker test in the plan of care for this individual.
- Discuss the vulnerability of the fetus based on trimesters and teratogens and the role of the folic acid supplement.
- Briefly discuss the how UVA and UVB rays contribute to the process of oncogenesis in skin cells.
- How would you educate this individual on the risk of skin cancer related to increased exposure to UVA/UVB rays? Would you expect the primary care provider to perform a skin assessment during this visit? Why or why not?