Best Essay Writing Services: How the design of the American political system works against a unified party in government.
(1) Definition of “party in government”: Public officials who are either elected under the party label or are appointed by those who are elected constitute the party in government.
(2) The greater the level of party cohesion in government the more able is party leadership to enact public policy and govern.
(3) Why do members of the same party in government (for example in the Legislature), as we have seen so clearly over the past few years, disagree on legislation so often?
(4) How the design of the American political system works against a unified party in government.
(5) How, over the past several years, the major political parties have been acting more like responsible and cohesive parties in government.