Best Essay Writing Services: If your macronutrient intake is insufficient or excessive, what might you do to bring it into the recommended range?
- Recorded intake of protein, carbohydrates, and lipids
- Which foods in your recorded daily intake provide protein? Which provide carbohydrates? Which provide lipids?
- Review how your recorded protein, carbohydrate, and lipid intake compares with the recommendations of the dietary reference intake. If your recorded protein-carbohydrate-fat intake was too high or too low, which foods might you add or remove to achieve your goal and keep other nutrients in balance?
- Is the protein in each food you ate complete or incomplete, combining to become complementary? Why is this important?
- How much of your daily recommended protein, carbohydrates, and lipid intake did you achieve? If your macronutrient intake is insufficient or excessive, what might you do to bring it into the recommended range? Provide specific recommendations.