Please see below questions and use the following reference books:
Kushner, H. (2002). When all you’ve ever wanted isn’t enough: The search for a life that matters. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster.
Schwehn, M. R., & Bass, D. C. (Eds.). (2006). Leading lives that matter: What we should do and who we should be. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans.
A Bible: Seek a modern translation from the original languages as opposed to a translation of a translation.
2) Having read the book of Ecclesiastes and now knowing there is a book like this in the Bible, do you think any differently about the Bible? Do you think any differently about the Christian religion?
3) How do you deal with pain in your life, be it physical, emotional, intellectual, or spiritual? Can you see healthier ways to deal with it?
4) Can a person ever be too educated or know too much?
5) In what ways do you belong to people?
6) What makes you feel fully human?