Part 1: Creating an Event
- Develop the event. Explain how it aligns with the firm’s mission with a definable target audience.
- Describe how you will link the image of the firm and the event. Keep in mind that people attend events mainly because of a connection with the theme or topic, not because of the sponsoring organization.
- Create a presence so that the firm’s message and sponsorship will be remembered.
- Provide a souvenir so that people will remember your event and company.
Part 1 of the Individual Project should be 3 pages in length.
Part 2: Notifying Connectors
- Notify connectors before the event. Create a 1-page pitch to the media.
- Write a 1-page recap of the event with quotes of attendees.
Part 2 of the Individual Project should be 2 pages in length.