Capstone Papers-Discuss the ways in which you might apply research to your current work or desired career.
The importance of peer-reviewed studies is vital in business research. Students will have the opportunity to find examples of peer-reviewed sources to both apply to their research in this course, but also to help understand the importance of using scholarly sources in general. Students will also use this assignment to dig into the various stages of research including purpose, the research hypothesis, variables, and design methods.
- State the purpose of the business research for each study.
- Determine the research questions and hypotheses being researched in each study.
- Identify the dependent and independent variables being manipulated or measured in each study.
- Determine if the variables are measured qualitatively or quantitatively.
- Discuss the ways in which you might apply research to your current work or desired career.