- Explain briefly Wegener’s Theory of Continental Drift
- Discuss the steps of the Scientific Method that Wegener followed in developing his theory
- Was he able to follow ALL the steps of the Scientific Method in his lifetime? Which ones (if any) did he forgo?
- What was the response of the scientific community to Wegener’s theory originally? Why do you think scientists responded as they did?
- Describe 2 lines of evidence that eventually led to the acceptance of the continental drift theory and plate tectonics.
- How long did it take for this theory to become accepted?
- What was required for full acceptance of Continental Drift?
Please follow and like us: