Capstone Papers-Explain what types of addiction were addressed and how the film’s characters became addicted, if known.
- Explain what types of addiction were addressed and how the film’s characters became addicted, if known.
- How did this addiction physically affect the individuals involved? Did the movie portrayed these physical effects accurately? Why not?
- In what way(s) did the addiction affect work and relationships? Does the addicted individual blame his or her addiction on anyone? Do they take personal responsibility for their addiction?
- What were the long-term health problems associated with the addiction, if any? If not, what long-term health problems could develop due to this addiction?
- How would you confront the addiction to bring attention to the problem? Explain.
- What treatments are available for the individuals? Provide a brief description. Would this work for all types of addictions? Consider, for example, alcoholism with drug addiction or smoking and eating.