Select two social, cultural, and environmental theories. Compare and contrast the two theories. Explain how each theory works to include its benefits and challenges. Describe a public health issue that could be addressed by each theory. (Note: This list of theories mentioned in the text and lectures is not exhaustive. There are other theories outside of what was mentioned). For the theories you have identified:
· Define each theory to include a brief overview of the history.
· Explain how each theory works by using a public health issue as an example.
· Discuss the benefits and challenges of using each theory.
· Compare and contrast the theories.
· Comment on the postings of at least two peers