- Reflect on your experience in doing the role-play video.
- Describe insights you gained from the experience and explain how these insights affect your approach to practice.
- Describe the challenges you experienced in planning and executing the role-play scenario and explain how you overcame them.
- Focus on insights and challenges related to demonstrating skills and engaging as a professional social worker, not on technical aspects of role-playing or recording the scene.
- Describe the specific engagement techniques/skills you used and analyze why you used them.
- Describe the colleague’s role-play video you selected.
- Assess what your colleague did well in the video you selected and recommend areas for improvement in your colleague’s approach.
Please follow and like us: