College Paper Writing Service-Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence
Big data, business intelligence, online analytical processing, data mining, business analytics all have one thing in common; they often rely on a data warehouse to store information. Data warehouses store very large amounts of data. This raw data is of little value unless it can be transformed into meaningful and useful information.
- What is a data warehouse?
- What are the primary similarities and differences between a data warehouse and a transactional database?
- When should an organization consider developing a data warehouse?
- How are data warehouses structured?
- Describe at least two real-world examples of how a data warehouse is used to provide “business intelligence” that can give an organization a competitive advantage.