College Paper Writing Service-Discuss the difference between a directional and a non-directional research hypothesis.
- Discuss the purpose of the background and literature review sections in a research report.
- Identify one credible source that could be used to find literature for a literature review, and explain why it can be termed a credible source. Include the Web site address if this is an online resource.
- Discuss the difference between a research and null hypothesis. Give an example of each.
- Discuss the difference between a directional and a non-directional research hypothesis. Give an example of each.
- Describe at least two ways in which the review of literature and background support the proposed research design and sample.
- Explain how a peer-reviewed journal assures the quality of a research report.