- Review the following scenario:
You are an environmental scientist reflecting on the climate changes that have and will occur throughout your lifetime.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word letter to a colleague describing the environmental conditions that occurred during the last decade and how these conditions will affect future climate changes.
- 1.Describe the environmental conditions that occurred during the last decade.
- 2.Speculate about the future climate changes that may occur.
- 3.Discuss how various aspects of the planet may look 50 years from now. What domino effect may occur because of continuous human impact on the environment?
- 4.Consider the human connection to hydrologic changes, how global warming will affect the main components of the cryosphere, and the subsequent effects that will cause changes in drylands.
- 5,Include details concerning what daily living may be like, available foods, effects on animal populations, and cultural changes.