Corporate Finance, Ch. 20: Raising Capital
2. Explain the methods used to issue new securities.
3. Explain the role of investment banks in the underwriting process.
Corporate Finance, Ch. 26: Short-Term Finance and Planning
1. Describe the uses and sources of cash.
2. Describe the characteristics of the operating cycle and the cash cycle.
3. Explain how the cash budget is used in short-term financial planning.
Corporate Finance, Ch. 28: Credit and Inventory Management
1. Identify the three elements which make up the terms of sale.
2. What factors influence when credit should be granted and the length of the credit period offered to customers?