Critical Thinking Report: Problem Solving [Worth 80 points]
Review the website “The Problem Solving Process” at http://www.gdrc.org/decision/problem-solve.html.
Apply the 6 steps in the process to a complex workplace or personal problem you (or someone you know) experienced.
The completed assignment should be approximately 500 words (2 pages).
The assignment should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
· Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
· Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
· Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
The assignment should follow these APA Style formatting and citation requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
· In-text citations and the References page must follow APA Style format.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The report will be automatically submitted to SafeAssign to generate an Originality Report when submitted to Blackboard.