- Critically evaluate the digital marketing strategy of your chosen brand. Be prepared to comment on
- their e-communications mix
- how they use particular touchpoints to reach key influencers and audiences/consumers.
- how they engage with those audiences and consumers
- how they enhance customer engagement (i.e. content development strategy, customer interaction strategy, customer experience strategy, social media strategies etc.)
- their digital “architecture”
- their customer conversion strategy
- Produce a brief introduction to your chosen online brand (approximately 200 words).
- Write a brief review of current literature relating to the use of digital marketing and social media as a strategy for online brands, (approximately 400-600 words).
- Discuss the various dimensions of how consumers and audiences engage with social media and digital marketing (approximately 300-400 words).
(approximately 800 words).
- Suggest any recommendations for the business to enhance customer engagement and customer loyalty and justify these suggestions, (approximately 200 words).
- The assignment should be clearly presented in in standard essay style, using the Harvard reference system and written to a word limit of 2000 words.
Please follow and like us: