Section 2: Project Plan PowerPoint Presentation
Additional to your detailed executive summary you must present your findings to the executive team and the venture capital group that, along with the executive summary, will convince the group that your solution is optimal.
2. Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- a. Illustrate the concepts from your written report in Section 1 of this assignment.
- b. Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the executive board in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
- c. Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
Section 1: Written Project Plan
You are now in the final stage of the project plan development. All previous documentation will be combined into one (1) document that will serve as the statement of work for the project. Your goal is to have the project approved by the executive team and the venture capital group. The project plan is very detailed which is appropriate to accomplish the monumental task of implementation. However, the executive team is only interested in a ten (10) minute summation. Therefore, you also must create a compelling executive summary that is supported by your detail that convinces the executive group that your solution is optimal.
1. Write an eight to ten (8-10) page executive summary in which you provide a high-level technical overview of your project where you address the following:
- Describe the scope of the project and control measures.
- Describe the goals and objectives of the project.
- Give a detailed, realistically estimated cost analysis of the entire project.
- Relate the value of the project plan solution to the competitive advantage that information technology will afford your organization.
- Provide all aspects of the information technology implementation into the project plan.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.