Custom Writing Service-A description of Access and its limitations in a distributed business model
The company you are working for currently uses an Access database at its various locations. Your manager asks how many total customers the company is currently servicing. It is important to have a single central view into the data, but the use of Access at the many sites makes this task difficult. Describe the limitations of using Access in this fashion, and describe the pros and cons of using a single enterprise-scale relational database management system (RDBMS) instead. As you describe the benefits of an RDBMS, also discuss its features and components. Finally, you hear coworkers interchange the term database and DBMS; describe the difference of the two terms and how they work together. Your post should include the following details:
- A description of Access and its limitations in a distributed business model
- The features and components of an RDBMS
- The pros and cons of an RDBMS
- The difference between a database and DBMS
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?