Custom Writing Service-JAVA PROGRAMMING
Create a Java class called GradesForFirstName (where FirstName is your own last name). i.e. GradesMaria
1. Greet yourself, and then ask how many total grades do you have process
2. Prompt the user for each grade using a for loop.
3. Store all the (integer) grades in an integer array that is the size you got from step 1.
4. After you are done collecting grades, print out the total score, lowest score, highest score, and average score to the screen. Note: You must loop through the entire array to come up with each of these calculations
5. Use an if-else-if statement to determine the letter grade based on the average score. Use the same grade scale that is on our course Syllabus.