Custom Writing Service-MACROECONOMICS Final Project
A major firm in the United States is contemplating rolling out a new product to aid its ailing business and has come to you for help. The CEO isn’t sure if the investment is justified by sound economic principles or the degree to which she would support the introduction of the new product, its successful launch, and its subsequent growth. As part of her due diligence, she has come to you and asked you to prepare a report on the degree to which the new product is based on solid economic principles.
What should be included in the report:
- Introduction: Provide a brief focus statement about the company and the product you have chosen. Include family of products, if applicable, and any other data about the company that you think will be helpful in providing context for your report.
- Interaction of resources between households, business, and government: Provide a brief synopsis of how the product will address perceived [household] needs, present business climate and performance, and government regulations, if any.
- Scarcity, market mechanisms, price elasticity, gross domestic product (GDP), and foreign exchange: How do scarcity, market mechanisms, price elasticity, GDP, and foreign exchange affect the launch and subsequent growth of this product?
- Trade and productivity: What is the effect of your new product or product line on productivity, trade, and economic growth?
- Unemployment, inflation, and the business cycle: How does unemployment, inflation, and the business cycle influence the potential for success of your new product or product line?
- Classical and Keynesian economics and aggregate supply and demand: How do classical and Keynesian economics, as well as aggregate supply, influence the introduction of your new product or product line?
- Conclusions and outcomes: Summarize the main points of your paper and provide your conclusions to the CEO based on your research.