Custom Writing Service-malware
Malware continues to be most popular weapon used by cybercriminals to exploit vulnerabilities within systems running on enterprise networks. As information technologies continues to evolve, cybercriminals continue to find new ways of exploiting vulnerabilities within systems. Some of the most recent and notorious malware includes: ZeroAcess Botnet, Superfish Adware, Cryptolocker Trojan and WannaCry.
- Description of the malware
- The malware family to which each malware belongs.
- Describe characteristics of each malware family
- Impact of each malware
- Discuss the vulnerabilities that each malware exploited
- How were the risks posed by each malware mitigated?