Custom Writing Service-rhetorical analysis
- In your introduction, you introduce the rhetorical context (audience, purpose, focus) of your chosen reading (choose one from the Unit 2 Reading).
- Your analysis should be driven by specific rhetorical devices: metaphor, symbolism, binary, trope, paradox, ambiguity, etc.
- Each topic sentence in your essay should reference a device on which you will focus in that paragraph.
- Each of your claims about the text should be substantiated by quotations from the text. Each topic sentence should link back to the thesis statement.
- Your paper should be well-structured and should have an introduction including a thesis statement, body paragraphs including topic sentences and evidence, and a conclusion that summarizes your main points.
Please follow and like us: