ynthesizing and Evaluating Concepts (5 points):
1. Distinguish the major research methods used in the field of human development and provide examples of each. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
2. What is the critical period? What are teratogens? List four common teratogens and discuss their effects on development.
3. Summarize stages of cognitive development and the major milestones accomplished, as well as the limitations at each stage.
4. Summarize Erikson’s eight stages of psychosocial development. Provide an example for each stage that describes successful resolution of each stage.
5. Summarize Kübler-Ross’s five stages of death and dying. How are they experienced?