Describe hypnotic techniques, experiences, and applications.
2. Explain the difference between psychological dependence and physical addiction.
3. Define the major drug categories, and compare the effects of specific drugs, such as stimulants and depressants.
4. List and describe the characteristics of the various extended states of consciousness, such as lucid dreaming, hypnosis, mediation, hallucinations, and drug use.
5. Describe the three levels of consciousness.
6. Explain the phenomenon of “discovered memory.”