Based on the approved topics you submitted to your instructor in Week 3, track baseline data over a 3-day period, using the Baseline Data Worksheet. Target a specific behavior that you would like to change and outline an intervention plan for changing that behavior.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper discussing the following topics:
- Describe the target behavior.
- Outline the dimensions of measurement/baseline measurement.
- Describe the function of the baseline behavior.
- Outline the goals of the behavioral change.
- Propose a Behavior Intervention Plan based on goals.
- 2 antecedent changes (minimum).
- 4 consequence modifications (1 of each type).
- Describe any potential barriers to treatment, and how you would overcome these barriers.
- Describe the expected outcome if the behavior intervention plan was implemented and followed.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your Baseline Data Worksheet along with your paper.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment. Choose a target behavior for your Week 5 Self-Management Project.
Write a 175-word summary on the target behavior in observable and measurable terms. Include the methods that will be used to observe and acquire baseline data.
Submit your target behavior description, along with the dimension you will be measuring to your instructor for approval.