Emergency Planning And Risk Assessments
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper on emergency planning and risk assessments. Address in your paper:
- Explain the purpose of Emergency Planning.
- Describe problems associated with poorly managed Emergency Management planning.
- Identify categories of crisis and elements of crisis management planning.
- Describe methods for analyzing and assessing security loss/risk.
- Identify common steps in designing a vulnerability assessment.
- Describe the importance of the risk assessment process.
- Describe risk factors associated with violent behavior affecting the workplace.
- Identify potential sources of violence in the workplace and describe aggravating and mitigating factors.
- Examine a comprehensive approach to managing threats and provide specific examples.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.