Question: Why is there sometimes a question over whether to allocate an expense to the POM, reserve for replacement, or capital account? When are such questions likely to arise? How would you deal with the decision process regarding the allocation of expenses?
Question 3. You are the General Manager of a large resort property. The Human Resource Manager is looking for guidance on your request to start the hiring process for a new Facilities Manager. She wants your thoughts on the scope of duties and responsibilities for the position. Detail the major categories you consider to be the most important and explain your reasoning.
Your paper should be at least three pages in length, double-spaced. Format your paper using APA style guidelines. Use your own words and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism. You are required to use your textbook and another scholarly source as a reference. The title and reference pages do not count towards the minimum page requirement.
Your essay needs to address the following:
• Describe the advantages and disadvantages of magnetic storage, optical storage, and solid state storage using criteria such as versatility, durability, capacity, access time, and transfer rate.
• Briefly, describe what a microprocessor is and explain its relationship to software.
• List the four types of memory and briefly, describe how each one works.
• Describe the differences between a computer program, system software, operating system, and application software. Give examples of each type.
• Finally, wrap up your paper with a discussion on the significance of digitization and its impact on the digital revolution in reference to data representation, processing, and security.