Each answer should be at least 200 words. Due in 24 hours. No Plagiarism. i attached all the readings.
Each answer should be at least two paragraphs long and should make reference to the texts used in this class and the topics we have addressed.
1. How did Chicano/a/x. and Latino/a/x art in the Mission District reflect the political struggles of the moment?
2. Describe two ways that Cuban art evolved after the Revolution. How did Cubans use art to express their identity?
3. How did the Mexican Muralists impact public art movements in the United States?
4. How is art impacted by revolutionary movements for change in Latin America? Give an example.
5. How has the Mexican revolutionary art movement left a lasting legacy on modern art?