Research a non-union company on the “Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For” List.
Describe at least three of the following items in a 15- to 20-slide presentation that includes speaker notes:
- Hiring and selection practices
- Training and Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Feedback
- Employee engagement
Analyze practices to determine if they help to create an environment that does not need a union.
- shift in competitive strategy. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Determine the kinds of challenges Sportsman will face specifically in the area of compensation and which competitive strategy will serve them best in the future. Explain your rationale
- Determine how the law influences compensation strategies for all companies directly affected by the law in a state. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Present your assignment to the class.
Cite any outside sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your presentation.