How do we evaluate our nation’s infrastructure, and what is the infrastructure report card? What is critical infrastructure? What are some threats and vulnerabilities to American critical infrastructure? Finally, in your opinion what do we need to do to improve our overall infrastructural state?
- Infrastructure Security in the United States – A Historical Perspective Module (Module 1): overview, objectives and the following parts of the commentary:
- Topic 1: Introduction to Critical Infrastructure: What Makes Infrastructure Critical?
- Topic 2: Infrastructure Security in Early America: The Founding to the Progressive Era (1770s – 1920s)
- Infrastructure Policy – Lessons from American History https://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/infrastructure-policy-lessons-from-american-history
- Common Threats and Vulnerabilities of Critical Infrastructures http://www.securityinfowatch.com/article/12232132/common-threats-and-vulnerabilities-of-critical-infrastructures
- 2017 Infrastructure Report Card (video) https://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/, What Makes a Grade https://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/making-the-grade/what-makes-a-grade/, and Report Card History https://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/making-the-grade/report-card-history/, Infrastructure Super Map https://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/infrastructure-super-map/
- There’s a $1 trillion crisis threatening the American Way of life as we know it http://www.businessinsider.com/american-infrastructure-falling-apart-2017-2/#since-2007-the-us-has-been-consistently-lagging-behind-other-nations-when-it-comes-to-infrastructure-development-1
- Facing Serious Threats in Critical Infrastructure https://www.automationworld.com/facing-serious-threats-critical-infrastructure
- The United States of America’s Vulnerable Infrastructure https://cleantechnica.com/2017/07/31/united-states-americas-vulnerable-infrastructure/