Access and complete the Learning Styles Inventory
Prepare and submit a 7- to 10-slide PowerPoint.
You will be graded on your completion of the following within your PowerPoint:
- Identify the strengths of your learning style.
- Compare these strengths to your personality type.
- How do these strengths help communication in your relationships with others, i.e., at work, home, school.
- Describe two challenges you may have with different personalities and learning styles in the way you communicate with others. What strategies can you use to improve these challenges?
- How would cognitive therapists approach the treatment of depression? How might they criticize humanistic therapies?
While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using GCU formatting guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. Use two to three references from our readings or videos to support your work. You must provide in-text citations within your writing, as well as a properly formatted reference slide.