1. Discuss the issues of availability versus confidentiality of the DR and BC plans. The recommendation is for all DR team members to have several copies of these plans, at the office and at home, and perhaps even in their vehicles to ensure that the plans are available for a sudden onset disaster. Consider the confidential nature of these plans, and the financial damage that could occur if competitors obtained these documents. How can an organization meet this objective and also protect this sensitive information? Consider accidental loss, employee resignation, theft, etc.
2. Server rooms often have halogen systems for extinguishing fires. An accidental discharge of the halogen could have disastrous results. Describe the effects of halogen systems on equipment and personnel. Should this possibility be included in the DR plan? What recommendations would you make for this scenario?
3. Search the Internet for information on Windows incident-handling tools.
- Identify the correct function to secure incidents of Ken 7.
- Explain with proper reasoning your choice of the software tools to be used for Ken 7.
- Submit your response to this forum.