Discuss Max Weber’s theory of bureaucracy. Are there any tenets of his theory that do not seem to conform to your real world experiences with bureaucracy
Compare and contrast the patronage system and the merit system. Which one do you think is a better system?
2. Discuss some of the problems of state bureaucracy and some of the suggestions for reform (including privatization and “reinventing government”)
3. Discuss Max Weber’s theory of bureaucracy. Are there any tenets of his theory that do not seem to conform to your real world experiences with bureaucracy? Discuss.
Start DateMay 10, 2018 4:14 PMDue DateJun 1, 2018 11:30 PM
I need two responses to my classmates in the political science discussion forum. I have given you the question of the discussion, my responses to know what I have wrote, and my classmates response. I need for everyone of them two paragraph response. Also, mention the name of the students which I have given to you. Finally, I need a plagrism report with it to make sure your work is original.
movie Boyz n the Hood
1.Develop a thesis statement pertaining to the assigned film text and whether or not it, the film, in your view has the power to transform one’s political sensibilities. Your argument should express your point of view regarding the politics of difference, political sensibilities, and political transformation(s) as related to the film. Remember, you’re writing (developing) an analytical essay. Submit your thesis statement in the box located to the right. Be sure to proofread your work
2. Develop three (3) topic sentences that articulate the major ideas that will comprise the body of your essay. Remember that your topic sentences should clearly state the argument or point to be made in the respective paragraphs and must map back to your thesis statement. Submit your topic sentences in the box located to the right. Be sure to proofread your work
3. Identify three (3) scenes from the film that support your thesis statement. Briefly explain your choices of scenes and how the scenes specifically support your thesis statement. Also, provide the exact time the scenes begin and end within the film text. Submit your reply in the box located to the right. Be sure to proofread your work.
4. Lastly, fully develop your introductory paragraph. Remember that the best possible thesis will answer some specific question about the text. In this case a question related to the film’s power to transform political sensibilities regarding difference. Your thesis statement should appear parenthetically within the paragraph you present. Submit your answer in the box located to the right. Be sure to proofread your work.