1: Discuss prerequisites for a sustainable society. Why should people from all walks of life be involved?
2: Humans are altering abiotic and biotic factors on local scales. What are some ways humans alter abiotic and biotic environments? How do these alterations affect ecosystems on a larger scale?
For this assignment, you will research and write an APA research paper about environmental policies, including the following:
- Choose 1 U.S. environmental law. State the name of the law and the date the law was passed.
- Summarize the major provisions of the law that you chose.
- Describe the economic impact of the law. Provide specific economic data from credible references.
- Has the law improved the environment or situation? Provide specific data from credible references.
- Do you think that sound science has proven that global warming is a credible threat or not?
- Should the United States adopt additional policies or laws to curb greenhouse gas emissions?
- What should these policies or laws regulate or encourage?
- Use specific facts to defend your position.