Discuss the attack in 1941 that led to the end of isolationism and the entry of the United States into World War II.
IMPORTANT: discuss the following
1. What Bill of Rights amendment protects the media’s freedom of speech?
2. Which would be a presentation of unbiased information?
3. What are journalists doing when they verify claims made by candidates about their record or the record of their opponents?
4. basic goals of public policy
5. For which groups does the media serve as a vehicle for conveying messages during election campaigns?
6. This principle of U.S. policy presumed that neither superpower would be the first to launch a nuclear attack because such an attack would lead to certain destruction.
7. An individual who is working part-time but seeking full-time employment is considered to be
8. A plan of action that reflects the collective will of the political community
9. attack in 1941 led to the end of isolationism and the entry of the United States into World War II.
10. A U.S. policy that enunciated that the United States would be permitted the use of force to prevent hostile acts, even when it wasn’t clear when and where an enemy attack occurred.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
POL 201 Week 1 Quiz
POL 201 Week 2 Quiz
POL 201 Week 3 Quiz
POL 201 Week 4 Quiz
POL 201 Week 5 Quiz