Imagine you have been asked to teach a small group of your peers about animal organs.
Create 10 multiple-choice questions to test knowledge of the structure and function of animal organs.
Address the functions of each of the following concepts in your test.
- Differences between asymmetrical, radial symmetry and bilateral symmetry.
- Differences between endotherms and exotherms.
- Definition and examples of epithelial tissue. (provide one example)
- Definition and examples of connective tissue. (provide one example)
- Definition and examples of muscle tissue. (provide one example)
- Definition and examples of nervous tissue. (provide one example)
- Use the Physiology Test Template to complete this assignment.
Read the Writing Good Multiple Choice questions article on the Berkeley Lab Training website for tips on writing multiple-choice questions.
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Copyright 2019 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.