“Identify and Revisit” Please respond to the following:
“Cloud Computing” Please respond to the following:
- Evaluate the benefits of cloud computing for modern and legacy organizations looking to migrate to the cloud. Support the use of cloud computing as a viable option within an organizational business continuity strategy.
- Identify the drawbacks for using cloud computing in your BCP. Determine the strategies you would use to mitigate the drawbacks if you were the IT manager in charge of the decision. Provide a rationale for your answer.
“Value” Please respond to the following:
- Assess BCP as a process that adds business value. Give your opinion on whether or not the argument that states BCP adds value is a credible argument. Explain why or why not.
- Speculate the strategic values that could be realized by having an effective BCP. Provide a rationale for your answer.
Okay, this is it. You’ve come a very long way in a short amount of time. You’ve learned a lot this week and all the weeks leading up to it. Inventory in your mind all the things you know now, that you didn’t know before you took CIS 106 and CIS 312. Now you should be extremely knowledgeable, perhaps even identifying yourself as a computer expert.
- Revisit some of the areas where you didn’t feel very confident. Take a look at your grade book and concentrate on where you scored lowest in the simulations. Then as soon as you’re done with this week’s labs, go back and start studying previous lessons to prepare for your final exam.
- In a few sentences, describe the areas where you felt a little less sure of yourself. Consider asking your classmates for pointers.
- Identify a few study tricks that you use to prepare for exams and share these with your peers.
- Identify an area that you initially struggled in and describe how you overcame it.
Keep in mind as you study, you are now more knowledgeable about computers than 99% of the people in the world!