Dissertation Writers: Academic Integrity and Preliminary Analysis of Key Factors
Step 1: Organizing Work
Read the final deliverable instructions below and consider how you will approach an audit of your own organization.
Final Deliverable Instructions: A Pesi Audit and Preliminary Analysis of Key Factors
Your boss has tasked you with preparing a situation audit that presents an overview of your organization (or an approved alternative). In this report, you’ll focus on analyzing several key internal factors that, taken together, provide a portrait of your organization. The information you will rely on for this report must be publicly available or available for review by faculty, as necessary.
Use the Situation Audit Template provided below. Your audit will be 20 to 25 double-spaced pages, excluding a required cover page, a brief executive summary, and a list of references. See Executive Summaries for guidance on writing this section. You may also use appendices for helpful supplementary information, but these will not be included in the page limit for this report. Use APA formatting for in-text citations and references.
As you proceed through the steps to completion, be sure to read the materials provided in the embedded links—all are related to your project work. Cite any ideas you use from these materials in all course work you submit. By giving credit to the ideas of others in your work, you will build credibility in the minds of your readers and make your original thoughts stand out.
“If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.”
—Sir Isaac Newton
Now that you have a better understanding of the project requirements, follow these guidelines:
· Read over these brief guidelines about conducting research on your organization. Discuss with your instructor any limiting factors you may encounter as you write this report. After you’ve discussed these issues with your instructor, if you believe it’s best for you to research an organization other than your own, please read this information about using an outside organization.
· If necessary, schedule any meetings in advance with your organization’s personnel to obtain the necessary information.
· Use the step-by-step Situation Audit Template as your outline and guide for the entire report, start to finish.
Next, proceed to Step 2, where you will write an overview description of your organization.
Step 2: Establish Key Organizational Facts
To start, write a brief overview description creating an organizational fact sheet of your organization, including the following information:
· when it was established and by whom
· legal forms of organization and tax status
· its current CEO
· its industry or industries
· its size
· its general purpose
Typically, such overviews in a report of this size are no more than one page (approximately 250 to 300 words).
Remember to apply the perspective of an outside consultantto your analysis. Be as objective as possible. Also, consider the audience for this report: key stakeholders including, board members, new employees, and anyone else who would benefit from this overview.
When you have finished your overview description, proceed to Step 3, where you will identify the mission, vision, values, and goals of your organization.