Dissertation Writers: American Bald Eagles Organisms
- List a few notable species that you saw, or know live in, each habitat.
- NOTES:Species include all types of organisms – not just animals!
- “Species” could include houseplants, pets, garden plants, pests, and humans!
- “Bugs” or “birds” or “rodents” or “trees” are NOT species. They are entire classes of organisms.
- “Monarch butterflies” or “American Bald Eagles” or “Norwegian wharf rats” or “date palms” are species (specifically, they are Danaus plexippus, Haliaeetus leucocephalus, Rattus norvegicus, and Phoenix dylactiflora).
- Elaborate and discuss these statements in a detailed form.
- Justify and provide several and relevant examples to the latter.
Please follow and like us: