- Dissertation Writers: confrontation, disputing beliefs, interpretation, providing information, giving feedback, silence, self-disclosure, and reflection of meaning.
- Create a 10-minute video in which you demonstrate at least three of the following skills with a ” client”: confrontation, disputing beliefs, interpretation, providing information, giving feedback, silence, self-disclosure, and reflection of meaning.
- Elaborate and discuss these statements in detailed form.
- Do NOT use children or anyone who cannot give consent (e.g., adult with severe developmental disabilities).
- Submit a 1- to 2-page written narrative explaining where and how you demonstrated each of the microskills.
- Please refer to the Kaltura Media Uploader area in the navigation bar on the left for information about recording and uploading media to the course.
Submit a Video/Voice Release Agreement (located on the Kaltura Media Uploader area) for each person who appears in this video. You may email the video release to your instructor or attach it to your paper.
Submit your video to the Week 5 Assigment submission area by Day 7.
Submit your written assignment to the Assignment Turnitin – Week 5 area by Day 7.
You have completed Week 5. Please proceed to Week 6.