Dissertation Writers: critically examine the data collected for the research project.
This lab is designed to critically examine the data you collected for the research project.
Complete each of the items below:
- · Once you have collected the data for your project, complete the appropriate data analysis on it in SPSS and submit a copy of your SPSS output (along with an explanation of what you found and the answers to the questions below).
- · How comfortable do you feel about your data and how it was gathered?
- · What are some of the things you would do differently if you were gathering the data again?
- · How have your views of these two items changed as you progressed through your project?
- · How would creating a data collection sheet helped you organize your data for analysis?
- · What type of analyses did you perform on your data and did the analyses help you adequately answer your research question?