Dissertation Writers: Describe the region of the respiratory system where deposition would be expected (only for the aerosol hazard).
Choose three substances from the list below. One substance must be a gas/vapor hazard, one must be an aerosol hazard, and one must be a biological hazard.
1. Crystalline silica dust (quartz, cristobalite)
4. Nitric Acid
Write a minimum of one page for each hazard you choose (a minimum of three pages total), which summarizes the following information:
1. Explain whether the substance is a chemical or biological hazard, and explain how you determined that.
2. Explain the key chemical properties (vapor pressure, vapor density, molecular weight, and relative size) as applicable, and describe how these properties affect the different routes of exposure. Based on the chemical properties, how would you identify which exposure route is the most important?
3. Analyze how the substance could enter the body through the dermal route, and discuss why the dermal route would or would not be important.
4. Describe the region of the respiratory system where deposition would be expected (only for the aerosol hazard).
You should use your textbook and resources outside references to obtain information for this assignment. You must use proper APA formatting for all references that you use. The title page and reference page do not count toward meeting the required page count.